Chinese Azalea Don Quixote
Azalea Knap-Hill Don Quixote
The pleasantly scented Azalea Knap-Hill Don Quixote will delight flower lovers with its beautiful pink and orange blooms. Which are superb in spring and delight gardens from April onwards.
The Chinese Azalea Don Quixote is hardy and can withstand temperatures as low as -23 °C. A bushy shrub, it can grow up to 1.80 metres when fully grown, with a spread of 1.20 to 1.80 metres. Azalea Knap-Hill Don Quixote has elliptical deciduous foliage of a beautiful light green that turns purple in autumn. It blooms beautifully from mid-April to early May, with orange buds opening to orange and salmon-pink flowers in large, fragrant clusters.
Azalea Knap-Hill Don Quixote likes a spot in partial shade. It can be grown in beds or on terraces in large containers. This plant has a marked preference for acidic soil. An annual top dressing with heather soil helps maintain the ideal PH level for harmonious development. The Chinese Azalea Don Quixote is very suitable for pruning, provided that this is done once the flowers have faded.
- Common name : Chinese Azalea Don Quixote
- Family : Ericaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1,20 - 1,80 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : orange and salmon pink
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : acid
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : Otiorhynchus
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).