Chinese Azalea Juanita
Azalea Knap-Hill Juanita
The Azalea Knap-Hill Juanita puts on a superb show in spring thanks to its clusters of about 9 cm in diameter composed of 9 to 10 large pink flowers. This plant also beautifies the garden in autumn, when its green leaves take on a beautiful seasonal yellow tint.
Very hardy, the Chinese Azalea Juanita resists cold down to -21 °C. This deciduous shrub, once mature, can reach up to 1.80 meters high and 1.80 meters wide. The green foliage of the Azalea Knap-Hill Juanita is accompanied, at the beginning of May, by very beautiful flowers of a dark pink colour, which combine a golden yellow macule and wavy petals.
Azalea Knap-Hill Juanita can grow in partial shade, but enjoys full sun exposure just as well. This shrub thrives in cool soils with an acid pH. A mixture of peat, leaf mold and compost is ideal for successful planting. Then, it is advisable to resurface the soil every year with heather earth, in order to restore the PH necessary for the proper development of the Chinese Azalea Juanita.
- Common name : Chinese Azalea Juanita
- Family : Ericaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1,80 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : dark pink with golden yellow flecks and wavy petals
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : acid
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : Otiorhynchus
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Rhododendron Marcel Menard
Azalea Knap-Hill Mary Poppins