Rhododendron hybride Lavendula
Rhododendron Lavendula is an evergreen shrub that produces stunning parma-pink flowers in clusters from mid-April to May. It reaches around 1 m tall and wide, making it ideal for smaller gardens. Its foliage remains green which adds interest throughout the year. Resistant, it withstands negative temperatures down to -26 °C. The acidic soils in which this shrub thrives are ideal for associations with other plants such as azaleas, camellias, or Pieris. The Rhododendron Lavendula prefers a partial shade position, but accepts the sun, which allows it to flourish perfectly in any garden. This half-dwarf variety is perfect for integrating in front of flowerbeds or for planting in pots to decorate a terrace or a balcony.
Planting and Care Tips :
When planting the Rhododendron Lavendula, be sure to choose a location with well-drained soil, as the roots should not stay wet. It is also important to plant in acid-prone soil; adding compost, heath potting soil or peat moss before planting will help keep the pH balanced while providing essential nutrients to the plant. To care for your Rhododendron Lavendula, just water it regularly during dry spells. Other than that, it requires minimal maintenance and should thrive!
- Family : Ericaceae
- Category : shrub
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : parma pink
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : acid
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : Otiorhynchus
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).