Chinese Azalea Klondyke
Azalea Mollis Knap-hill Klondyke
The Azalea of China Klondyke is a hybrid of the azalea Knap-hill, its flowering is of a beautiful orange-yellow with coppery reflections and the edges of the petals are slightly curled.
Its young foliage is coppery red and then dark green.
This plant is quite vigorous and compact, and will add a shimmering atmosphere in your clumps of heathland and your undergrowth.
Its foliage is deciduous, which adds resistance to the cold compared to the Japanese azaleas, It takes nice orange and red tints in the autumn.
- Common name : Chinese Azalea Klondyke
- Family : Ericaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1M/1M20
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : orange-yellow with coppery reflections
- Use : pot - shrubbery - in undergrowth - isolated
- Soil : humus - well-drained - acid
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : aphid - tiger
- Possible diseases : Leaf spot, chlorosis
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Rhododendron hybride Rocket
Rhododendron hybride Blue Peter
Rhododendron hybride Lord Roberts
Rhododendron hybride Rasputin
Rhododendron hybride Goldkrone
Rhododendron hybride Cosmopolitan
Rhododendron hybride Leo
Rhododendron hybride Germania
Rhododendron hybride Cunningham's White
Rhododendron hybride Polar Bear
Rhododendron hybride Taurus