Trumpet vine is a climbing plant with deciduous foliage native to North America, it is often also called Trumpet Creeper vine or Hummingbird vine, the particularity of "radicans" is to be the most cold-tolerant Campsis of its kind with more than 700 species, it can resist up to -25 ° C.
The most appreciable in this plant is its flowering, it appears from August to October in the form of a multitude of tropical-looking orange trumpets, by the way, in his country of origin it is one of the most visited flowers by hummingbirds, in our regions it will be more of insects who will come to enjoy.
The Campsis Radicans is to use to cover a wall or a pergola, when it is well installed, it does not fear drought.
- Common name : Trumpet vine - Trumpet Creeper vine - Hummingbird vine
- Family : Bignoniaceae
- Category : Climbing
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : orange
- Use : trellised - against a wall - pergola - against a tree
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : climbing
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : cochineal
- Possible diseases : powdery mildew
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
14 other products in the same category:
Lonicera Japonica Chinensis
Trachelospermum jasminoides Star of Toscane
Cotoneaster atropurpureus variegatus
Trachelospermum jasminoides rosea
Schizophragma hydrangeoides Moonlight
Hedera helix Sagittifolia
Rosa Rote The Fairy
Rosa The Fairy