Adam's needle Bright Edge
Yucca filamentosa Bright Edge
Native to North America, the Yucca filamentosa Bright Edge or Adam's needle Bright Edge is a very bright variety of Yucca, decorative all year round, ideal for bringing a touch of the exotic to your garden. This hardy (down to -15° to -20°C), very drought resistant plant is distinguished by its variegated foliage and spectacular flowering.
The Yucca filamentosa Bright Edge, which reaches a maximum height of 1 m with the same spread, is perfectly suited to pot cultivation. Its long, narrow, sharp-pointed leaves are arranged in a rosette. The leaves are green in colour, with a narrow creamy yellow filamentous border. From June to August, the foliage is surrounded by 1.5 m high flowering stems which bear numerous creamy-white, bell-shaped flowers at their tips.
Easy to live with, Adam's needle Bright Edge thrives in full sun in any type of well-drained soil, even poor, dry ones. In late winter, remove dry leaves and spent flower stems.
Perfect in a rock garden, on a slope or in a pot, the Yucca filamentosa Bright Edge will take pride of place in the centre of a bed, offering you a very exotic atmosphere all year round.
- Common name : Adam's needle Bright Edge
- Family : Agavaceae
- Category : exotic
- Spread : 1 m
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : creamy-white
- Use : bed - isolated - pot
- Soil : all
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : aphid
- Possible diseases : leaf spots - rot
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Nerium oleander Commandant Barthélémy
Bougainvillea Elisabeth Angus
Bougainvillea Sanderiana Alexandra