Mediterranean dwarf palm
Chamaerops Humilis, or Mediterranean dwarf palm, usually grows in multi-trunk with broad blue-green foliage and palms of 60-90 cm. It can tolerate occasionally and in dry climates negative temperatures of -9 ° C to -10 ° C.
Outside the Chamaerops Humilis likes in a well-drained soil in full sun, in colder regions its culture in tray is quite possible, in this case it will be necessary to use a mixture of earth with universal potting soil.
During the coldest periods (from the end of December to the end of February), place it in a cold and luminous room to be brought out directly in March, a regular application of palm fertilizer will make it more vigorous with foliage of more vivid color.
- Common name : Mediterranean dwarf palm - European fan palmor
- Family : Arecaceae
- Spread : 0,95/2M
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : yellow
- Use : garden - terrace
- Soil : poor land - well draining
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : red spider
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Bougainvillea Elisabeth Angus