Many-flowered jasmine dark red-leaved
Jasminum Polyanthum or Many-flowered jasmine dark red-leaved, vigorous, very floriferous climbing plant, flowers from February to April indoors and then until June if it is grown outdoors in temperate southern regions. Its abundant pure white to pinkish white bloom is preceded by pink flower buds, which is very fragrant. Its dense foliage is evergreen to semi-evergreen depending on the climate.
Fast-growing Many-flowered jasmine dark red-leaved should be pruned regularly after flowering to keep a beautiful bushy habit if you want to keep it in a pot, otherwise in the ground its lianas can spread, climb or run on the ground up to at 6 m.
For an indoor culture it is necessary to winter the Many-flowered jasmine dark red-leaved in a cool place to promote flowering from February.
If you grow Jasminum Polyanthum outdoors the foliage will not resist below -4 ° C and the plant will die off below -8 ° C.
Whether in your living room or on the veranda, this jasmine brings a summer scent at the end of winter.
- Common name : Many-flowered jasmine dark red-leaved
- Family : Oleaceae
- Category : Climbing
- Foliage : half evergreen
- Use : pot - veranda - terrace - interior - full ground in the south
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : climbing
- Growth : Fast
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : aphid - cochineal
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).