Hazel tree is a big shrub, very resistant, it forms a very decorative bush, with hard nuts, hazelnut, rich in vitamins B and E, magnesium, and fibers, also highly appreciated by our friends squirrels.
The branches of the hazel tree are flexible and can be used for the manufacture of fencing of braided branches ... very decorative.
Fast growing variety.
Even if the hazel tree develops female and male flowers a cross-pollination with other subjects is essential because its pollen is self-incompatible.
For a free hedge, plant it in a quincunx every 2 meters.
- Common name : Hazel tree
- Family : Bétulaceae
- Category : fruit tree
- Spread : 4/6M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Fruit : Hazelnut
- Harvest : September to October
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - free hedge - windbreak.
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : Balanin - caterpillar - phytopte - aphid
- Possible diseases : anthracnose - oïdium - root rot
- Date of last repotting : 15/12/21
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Malus domestica Double Belle Fleur
Punica Granatum Fina Tendral
Citrus Latifolia Tahiti
Prunus Avium Sylvia
Prunus Dulcis Robijn
Prunus domestica Mirabelle de Nancy
- En culture