Oleander Commandant Barthélémy
Nerium oleander Commandant Barthélémy
The Nerium Oleander Commandant Barthélémy or Commandant Barthélémy Oleander can withstand the cold down to -12 ° C. Its magnificent double fuchsia red flowers discreetly streaked with white exhale a very fragrant and pleasant fragrance. It is ideal for large green spaces, but adapts perfectly to container culture.
With its erect habit reaching 4 m in height in the ground and 2 m in pot, the Commandant Barthélémy Oleander exhibits an exceptional and fragrant flowering from June to October. Its magnificent double flowers open in an elegant cup. Its fuchsia red petals finely grooved in white contrast with its evergreen foliage and offer you a dazzling spectacle.
Native to the Mediterranean basin, Nerium oleander Commandant Barthélémy requires little watering, but cool soil. It thrives in full sun or partial shade and adapts to all types of stony, drained and even limestone soils. Easy to maintain, consider pruning it in the fall or spring, cutting back half the sturdiest branches. Although it is very resistant to cold, prefer container culture in northern areas to overwinter. In the south, open ground will be perfect for its development.
The Nerium Oleander Commandant Barthélémy is the star of the gardens. Whether in a hedge, in a bed, in a pot on the terrace or isolated in the middle of the lawn, this Oleander will be the charm of your exterior.
- Common name : Oleander Commandant Barthélémy
- Family : Apocynaceae
- Category : exotic
- Spread : 1,50 - 2 m
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : fuchsia red streaked with white, double, very fragrant
- Use : pot - hedge - isolated
- Soil : stony - well drained
- Habit : upright
- Growth : Fast
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Density per m² : 1
- Enemies : cochineal - red spider
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).