Bluebird Lacecap Hydrangea
Hydrangea Serrata Bluebird
In the blink of an eye, you find in the middle of the Japanese mountains or Korean! Indeed, it is in these regions that has been discovered the Hydrangea Serrata Bluebird, this little hortensia ; little gourmand in care and a good hardiness, it will make you enjoy its pretty bloom in umbels with pale blue tones if your soil is acid or pastel pink if it is rather neutral.
Summer and autumn will see the Hydrangea Serrata Bluebird bloom in the shadier corners of your garden or terrace, as its compact size will also allow you to adorn a pot.
The foliage of the Bluebird Lacecap Hydrangea turns violet red in summer, the color intensifies if it is exposed in full sun, and the autumn it takes intense red tints.
In short, a real gem to showcase ...
- Common name : Bluebird Lacecap Hydrangea
- Family : Hydrangeaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1M/1M40
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : blue if acid soil (PH 4), pink if neutral soil
- Use : shrubbery - edge of undergrowth
- Soil : acid
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : red spider - otiorhynchus - aphid - mealybug
- Possible diseases : botrytis - oidium - root rot
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Camellia reticulata Mary Williams
Hydrangea arborescens Annabelle
Rhamnus frangula Asplenifolia
Camellia japonica Lavinia Maggi
Hydrangea Paniculata Phantom
Kalmia latifolia Black Label
Hydrangea paniculata Confetti®
Magnolia Loebneri Leonard Messel
Azalea Mollis Knap-hill Klondyke
Camellia japonica Margherita Coleoni
Hydrangea serrata Preziosa