Japanese Maple Emerald Lace
Acer palmatum dissectum Emerald Lace
Acer palmatum dissectum Emerald Lace, also known as Japanese Maple Emerald Lace, is a hardy, graceful shrub with strongly arching branches and a flared, even weeping habit. Its finely chiselled palmate foliage takes on sublime hues as the seasons change, starting out yellow-green edged with pink, then turning light green to emerald green between spring and summer, before turning a sumptuous red in autumn.
Acer palmatum dissectum Emerald Lace is remarkable not only for its graceful foliage, but also for the delicate, decorative appearance of its cream-streaked green bark.
The Japanese Maple Emerald Lace can reach a mature height of 2,50 m and spreads to 2 m, its branches dropping gracefully to the ground. It is particularly resistant to the cold, with temperatures as low as -23 °C, and does not mind very sunny exposures. It grows quickly, making it a popular decorative shrub for gardeners. Acer palmatum dissectum Emerald Lace will do just as well in the garden as in a pot, planted in slightly acid soil. It will thrive in fresh, well-drained soil. The Japanese Maple Emerald Lace is easy to grow, and will resist disease well. Just a little fertiliser every year will suffice for regular, rapid growth.
- Common name : Japanese Maple Emerald Lace
- Family : Aceraceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1,70 to 2 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Use : isolated - shrubbery
- Soil : neutral to acid
- Habit : weeper
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : mite - caterpillar - cochineal
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Cornus sanguinea winter beauty
Aronia mitschurinii Amit