Red-barked dogwood Siberian Pearls
Cornus alba Siberian Pearls
Cornus alba Siberian Pearls, beautiful colors all year round.
Cornus alba Siberian Pearls or Red-barked dogwood Siberian Pearls is a decorative deciduous shrub in all seasons. It will charm you with its abundant white flowers from late spring to early summer, its magnificent purple fall foliage, its berries that turn from white to blue and its superb red wood in winter.
The Cornus alba Siberian Pearls with a bushy and wide habit reaches a height of 2 to 3 m for a spread of 1 to 2 m. In spring, young green leaves develop, they turn purple-green in summer before taking on a bright dark purple-red coat in autumn. In May-June, white flowers gathered in corymbs of 10 cm open. Very melliferous, they are a delight for foraging insects. They give way to globular white fruits that attract birds. Very decorative, they turn bluish white in autumn. When the leaves fall, branches of a sumptuous brilliant red are revealed.
Very hardy, the Red-barked dogwood Siberian Pearls tolerates temperatures down to -35°C. It appreciates any type of fertile, fresh and well-drained soil and prefers a sunny, even semi-shaded position. Easy to grow, it requires little maintenance, just cut back the branches to 50 cm at the end of winter to intensify the red color of the wood.
Whatever the size and style of your garden, Cornus alba Siberian Pearls will find their place there and provide you with a colorful spectacle all year round.
- Common name : Red-barked dogwood Siberian Pearls
- Family : Cornaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1 to 2 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Fruit : bluish white berries appreciated by birds, inedible.
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : all
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : anthracnose
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Crataegus laevigata Paul's Scarlet