The elegance of the Japanese maple is incomparable by its autumnal colors ranging from yellow to bright red, through orange.
This undergrowth tree is graceful by the naturally spreading port of its finely divided leaves, the shade is perfectly suitable for it.
Ideal for small gardens in combination with Japanese Azaleas, Brackens and Pieris.
The Japanese maple will bring directly an Feng-shui or Oriental inspiration.
Very popular with bonsai lovers.
- Common name : Japanese maple
- Family : Acéraceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 3M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Use : massif, under wood, isolated, bonzaï
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : Mite - chenille - cochineal
- Possible diseases : Burn - scabies - root rot - black spots
- Date of last repotting : 15/12/21
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Spiraea Japonica Goldflame
Forsythia intermedia Spectabilis
Ulmus minor Jacqueline Hillier
Choisya Ternata Aztec Pearl
Hibiscus syriacus Lavender Chiffon
Ilex aquifolium Madame Briot
Philadelphus virginalis Schneesturm
Amelanchier alnifolia Thiessen
Choisya ternata Sundance Lich
Chaenomeles superba Pink Lady