The elegance of the Japanese maple is incomparable by its autumnal colors ranging from yellow to bright red, through orange.
This undergrowth tree is graceful by the naturally spreading port of its finely divided leaves, the shade is perfectly suitable for it.
Ideal for small gardens in combination with Japanese Azaleas, Brackens and Pieris.
The Japanese maple will bring directly an Feng-shui or Oriental inspiration.
Very popular with bonsai lovers.
- Common name : Japanese maple
- Family : Acéraceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 3M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Use : massif, under wood, isolated, bonzaï
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : Mite - chenille - cochineal
- Possible diseases : Burn - scabies - root rot - black spots
- Date of last repotting : 15/12/21
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Sambucus racemosa Plumosa Aurea
Hibiscus syriacus Pink Chiffon
Fatsia japonica Spider's web
Philadelphus Belle étoile
Caryopteris Clandonensis Heavenly Blue
Caryopteris Clandonensis Hint of Gold
Spiraea Japonica Firelight
Euonymus Europaeus Red Cascade
Magnolia Loebneri Leonard Messel
Buddleia davidii Black Knight