Sweet Mock Orange
The Sweet mock orange or philadelphus coronarius is a pretty shrub with bushy port, very rustic. ts melliferous bloom comes in June in a multitude of white flowers scented very close to jasmine, which is especially balmy at night Its foliage is deciduous, turning green to golden yellow in autumn.
The Sweet mock orange is of moderately fast growth, the final height varies between 1 and 3 meters of height. pruning the plant is perfectly accepted after flowering to drive hedge syringas.
The Sweet mock orange is easy to grow, it adapts to all types of soil, even poor or limestone, its ideal exposure is sun in half shade without being in full sun during the hottest periods, the first year to shorten fully the plant in May to stimulate branching and growth.
- Common name : Sweet mock orange - English dogwood
- Family : Hydrangeaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1 - 3 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : flowering hedge - isolated - shrubbery
- Soil : all
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : aphid
- Possible diseases : powdery mildew
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Spiraea vanhouttei Gold Fountain
Physocarpus Opulifolius Dart's Gold
Deutzia scabra plena
Cornus alba Gouchaultii
Cornus sanguinea Midwinter Fire
Hydrangea paniculata Confetti®
Frangula alnus Ron Williams
Cornus alba Siberian Pearls