Rose mallow Woodbridge
Hibiscus syriacus Woodbridge
The Hibiscus syriacus Woodbridge is completely covered from mid-August with large intense pink flowers with a bright red center, these single flowers can measure up to 8 cm in diameter. Its magnificent flowering continues until October. This grows on the wood of the year so the Rose mallow does not fear pruning, even severe, so you can give it the shape that suits you or lead it as a stem.
The deciduous foliage of the Rose mallow Woodbridge is serrated, the breaking is quite late since it does not occur until mid-May. It forms an upright, well branched and very dense habit.
The Hibiscus syriacus Woodbridge is very resistant, it supports negative temperatures down to -20 ° C and is neither subject to diseases nor to pests.
The Rose mallow Woodbridge will reach maturity 2 m high for a wingspan of 1.50 m.
Plant the Rose mallow in a flowering hedge or in isolation, or in a pot on the terrace or the balcony, in the sun or in partial shade in a mixture of potting soil, compost and garden soil, well drained.
- Common name : Hibiscus Woodbridge - Mauve en arbre ou Althéa
- Family : Malvaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1,50 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : pink
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - flowering hedge
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : upright
- Growth : average
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
- Remarks : débourrage du feuillage assez tardif (mi-mai)
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Japanese spirea Goldflame
Spiraea Japonica Goldflame
Bigleaf hydrangea Masja
Hydrangea macrophylla Masja
Japanese aralia Spider's web
Fatsia japonica Spider's web
Alder buckthorn Ron Williams
Frangula alnus Ron Williams
Schneesturm Mock Orange
Philadelphus virginalis Schneesturm
Cornus alba Sibirica
Crab apple Golden Hornet
Malus zumi Golden Hornet