Codling moth trap "Presto bio"
Codling moth trap especially for apple, pear and walnut trees.
The codling moth is a butterfly (Lepidoptera) twilight, adults appear in spring, the female lays her eggs on the leaf, after a few days the larvae are born and enters the interior of the fruit to grow, the cycle lasts four weeks, therefore 3 or 4 generations per year is totally unsuitable as possible making your harvest to consumption.
The trap has a waxed cardboard strip associated with attractive to place around the trunk about 20 cm from the ground, it will be used to eliminate the larvae lodge in the trunk to prepare for pupation in used from June for the first generation and mid-August for the second generation is the best time to eliminate overwintering larvae.
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).