Mirabelle plum Ruby® tree "Columnar "
Prunus Domestica Mirabelle Ruby®
The Mirabelle Ruby is a last generation, the port of Mirabelle Ruby tree is columnar, it grows in a slender and flared form in a very restricted area of 80/100 cm in width, which can be grown on a terrace or on a balcony in a pot of 15/20 Liters with a slight annual size if necessary, but not obligatory, or, of course, in the open in the garden or in the orchard and in this case it will require practically no maintenance.
The Mirabelle Ruby tree is self-fertile, a single individual is sufficient to obtain fruits, but it can be combined in cross-pollination with the Apricot tree of Nancy in order to increase reciprocally the fruit production of both trees.
The Mirabelle Ruby tree produces large red oval fruits with sweet and juicy flesh, is harvested in August.
The Mirabelle Ruby tree is cultivated in a normal soil, neither too acid nor too limestone,preferably in a sunny place, but a partial sun is also suitable for him as long as it is not exposed only to the north.
The proposed subjects are grafted onto Saint-Julien rootstocks.
- Common name : Mirabelle Ruby® tree
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : grafted low stem fruit tree
- Spread : 0,60/1M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Fruit : Large red oval fruits with sweet and juicy flesh
- Harvest : August
- Use : Isolated - orchard - balcony - terrace
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : Columnar
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : Aphid - caterpillars
- Possible diseases : Wilting - blister - armillary
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).