Ribes uva-crispa Hinnonmaki red
Red Gooseberry is an autofertile fruiting shrub with spiny stems, with dark, juicy red currants starting in the month of July the size of a cherry, sweet and mild taste, unlike the currant bush, it forms individual fruits, used in juice, jelly, jam, fruit, pies.
Red Gooseberry has a bushy habit and will not exceed 1M50, it is very vigorous, it is resistant to extreme cold and is very resistant to powdery mildew.
It likes in all the fresh and humid soils, but if it has a preference for a sunny situation in the north, where he will fructify abundantly, he prefers a light shade in the southern countries.
To plant in isolated or in formation of greedy hedge every 80 cm.
- Common name : Red Gooseberry
- Family : Grossulariaceae
- Category : fruit tree
- Spread : 1M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Fruit : Large early fruits, sweet, tangy and fragrant
- Harvest : July-August
- Use : alignment - isolated - orchard - kitchen garden - gourmet hedge
- Soil : all
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : aphid
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Mespilus Germanica Royal
Ficus carica Col de Dame Blanche
Citrus Junos Yuzu
Malus Domestica Reine des Reinettes
Malus domestica Landsberger Reinette
Actinidia arguta Dumbarton Oaks
Actinidia Arguta Issai
Prunus Persica Nucipersica Lord Napier
- En culture