Double Bellflower apple tree
Malus domestica Double Belle Fleur
Double Bellflower apple tree is a very old variety of apple trees that are found mainly in the north of France and in Wallonia where it is quite common.
Double Bellflower apple tree has a vigorous growth and a spreading port, it is grafted low-stem on an MM111 rootstock and can reach a maximum of 4M50 high.
This apple tree has a late bloom in April and extends until May, it has a high yield and produces beautiful conical apples, red and yellow, large caliber, juicy, crisp, tart and sweet, very good conservation. It can be eaten cooked in pastry, in excellent juice, for the making of cider, but is also a very good apple knife, it is traditionally used in the manufacture of fruit pastes.
Double Bellflower apple tree is not very sensitive to diseases.
- Common name : Double Bellflower apple tree
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : grafted low stem fruit tree
- Spread : 3M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Fruit : crunchy, juicy, tangy and sweet
- Harvest : September - October
- Use : Isolated - Vegetable garden - Orchard
- Soil : all
- Habit : Spreading
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Actinidia arguta Ananasnaya
Cydonia oblonga Rea's Mammoth
Prunus Domestica Mirabelle Ruby®
Actinidia deliciosa Jenny
Mespilus Germanica Royal