Loganberry is the crossing between blackberry and the raspberry, rather climbing, it produces large tasty red fruits very appreciated by the gourmets and cooks in search of rare products.
A sunny exposure will support harvest, it is liked in all grounds.
To plant with interval from 1 to 2 meters between each feet.
Easy of culture
- Common name : Loganberry
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : fruit tree
- Spread : 1,50 - 2 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Fruit : very large edible fruits red from 4 to 5 cm
- Harvest : July to September
- Use : vegetable garden - orchard - wall - trellised - pergola
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : voluble
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : botrytis - foliar spots
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Corylus avellana Webb's Prize Cobb
Corylus avellana Aurea
Malus Domestica Reine des Reinettes
Malus domestica Landsberger Reinette
Malus domestica Fiesta®