Granny Smith apple tree
Malus domestica Granny Smith
Beautiful fruit caliber white flesh, crisp and juicy. The Granny Smith apple tree is essential to your garden, not only because it produces fruit quality from October to November, but in addition it is one of the best pollinators for other varieties, thanks to him the performance of your other fruit trees will be increased.
The proposed plans are grafted low stem a rootstock MM111 attractive by its compact habit to moderate height: 2M, rapid fruiting with abundant production, it can be trellised. Pollinators: Golden, Reine des reinettes, Starking, Melrose.
It is highly resistant to the disease which sprays avoided.
Easy to grow, it is ideal for small gardens or to create a mini orchard.
- Common name : Granny Smith apple tree
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : grafted low stem fruit tree
- Spread : 1,50M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : pinkish white
- Fruit : large caliber, white flesh, crunchy and juicy
- Harvest : October to early November
- Use : isolated - orchard
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : red Spider - caterpillar - aphid
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
Strong young plant!
Received a healthy young plant! with good developed branches
16 other products in the same category:
Punica granatum Kabylie
Malus domestica Redcats
Citrus Limon Lunario 4 seasons
Prunus domestica Golden Japan
Punica Granatum Nana Chico
Malus domestica Double Belle Fleur
Citrus Australasica - Microcitrus australasica