Chinese silver grass Kleine Silberspinne
Miscanthus sinensis Kleine Silberspinne
Miscanthus sinensis Kleine Silberspinne is a small Miscanthus, native to the Asian continent, hence its other name Chinese silver grass.
It has fine, glossy green foliage with a white central vein that evolves into fall colors, ranging from burgundy to flamboyant coppery. Around September- October, Chinese silver grass Kleine Silberspinne is adorned with downy plume-shaped flowers that start out deep pink with white tints and end with silvery white. By its compact shape (1m high and 0.50 cm wide), it gives a very attractive graphic touch to your beds.
Easy to grow, it appreciates rich, cool soils and endures cold winters (down to -20 ° C). The Chinese silver grass Kleine Silberspinne, a non-spreading grass, requires little maintenance, pruning its clump 10 cm above the ground in March will suffice. When planting, mulching just below the collar will give it a good start.
Ornamental, graphic and colorful grass, The Miscanthus sinensis Kleine Silberspinne is the charming asset of the garden! In the composition of your beds or rockeries for a guaranteed aesthetic effect!
Miscanthus sinensis Kleine Silberspinne is the dwarf form of Miscanthus sinensis Silberspinne.
- Common name : Chinese silver grass Kleine Silberspinne - Eulalie
- Family : Poaceae
- Category : Grass Plants
- Spread : 0,50 - 0,80 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : pink then white
- Rhizome : clumping, non-spreading
- Use : pot - slope - rockery - shrub bed
- Soil : all
- Habit : straight and compact
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Density per m² : 1 - 3
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
10 other products in the same category:
Lavandula angustifolia Munstead
Miscanthus sinensis Gracillimus
Miscanthus sinensis Strictus
Fatsia japonica Spider's web