The Yellow Lupin definitely lives up to its name, because this magnificent, very floriferous perennial will bring abundant light to your garden with its lightly scented flowering in voluminous vivid yellow ears of 50 cm, carried by long stems culminating at 1 m, made up of numerous leaflets. oblong offering an ascending flowering. Its dark green velvety foliage, strongly lobed, is a beautiful setting for this magnificent flowering. Throughout the summer, from June to August, Lupinus Chandelier is a veritable golden firework display that will light up your flower beds.
The Lupinus Chandelier is resistant to cold from -15 to -20 ° C. Fast growing, it will reach 0.90 to 1 meter high for a spread of 75 cm. Easy to grow, it has very few needs, prefers neutral, acidic, humus soil. Planted in the sun, or in partial shade, the Yellow Lupin is as comfortable in pots as in beds as well as in rock gardens.
For an even more abundant flowering, remove the faded flowers as you go, it will surprise you with a comeback in the fall.
- Common name : Yellow Lupin
- Family : Leguminosae
- Category : perennial
- Spread : 0,75 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : yellow
- Use : bed - rock garden or pot
- Soil : neutral to acid
- Habit : Rounded
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Density per m² : 3
- Enemies : slug
- Possible diseases : leaf spots - root rot - downy mildew - gall
- Date of last repotting : 15/02/22
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
11 other products in the same category:
Miscanthus sinensis Strictus
Miscanthus sinensis Kleine Silberspinne
Miscanthus sinensis Gracillimus
Lavandula angustifolia Munstead
Fatsia japonica Spider's web