Small undergrowth shrub, native of the eastern United States.
Still not very common in our gardens, the Clethra is especially appreciated for its pink, fragrant and late flowering. Its automnal colors of golden yellow is also interesting.
To plant in mid-shade under large deciduous trees, it also supports very well the culture in tub.
Easy to culture.
- Common name : Sweet pepperbush
- Family : Cléthraceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 2,50 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : isolated - shruberrty - undergrowth.
- Soil : well drained - acid
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).