Phantom Panicle Hydrangea
Hydrangea Paniculata Phantom
Very floriferous, Hydrangea Paniculata Phantom produces from August to October the largest panicle flowers of Hydrangea up to 40 cm, creamy white in color turning to dark pink in late summer early fall, it are supported by thick and rigid branches capable of supporting the enormous weight of these large flowers.
Phantom Panicle Hydrangea resists drought and heat well, and tolerates negative temperatures down to -20 ° C.
The genus Paniculata is planted in the sun unlike the macrophylla which prefers partial shade, it will flourish and flower all the better.
Hydrangea Paniculata Phantom is fast growing and flowers on wood of the year. Do not hesitate to prune at the end of winter to obtain an exceptional flowering the following year.
- Common name : Phantom Panicle Hydrangea
- Family : Hydrangeaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 2M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - flowering hedge
- Soil : slightly acidic
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : red spider - otiorhynchus - aphid - mealybug
- Possible diseases : botrytis - powdery mildew - rot
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).