Hydrangea serrata Preziosa
Hydrangea serrata Preziosa or the Hydrangea Preziosa is a shrub native to Japan and Korea, it has a particular flowering, since its flowers in large balls are initially pink then evolve to purple. Its flowering is long and ascending: it will start at the end of June on one-year-old wood and will last until the first frosts. The Hydrangea Preziosa has green foliage with red veins and petioles, it quickly turns to bronze to take on a more red tone at the end of the season which gives it magnificent fall foliage.
Hydrangea serrata Preziosa is as resistant to diseases as it is to cold. It can withstand temperatures up to -20 ° C.
This shrub is 1.20 m tall and can be up to 1.50 m wide. The Hydrangea Preziosa has an upright habit and dark, reddish wood. It will be planted in beds, in the company of other hydrangeas or heather earth plants, but will also enter into the composition of flowering hedges.
Hydrangea serrata Preziosa prefers rich, slightly acid, humus and cool soils. It will then be majestic in a soil that retains moisture, especially in summer. A size of rejuvenation, at the end of winter, will allow the Hydrangea Preziosa to have a greater flowering the following year.
- Common name : Hydrangea Preziosa
- Family : Hydrangeaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1M/1M50
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : pink then purple
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - flowering hedge
- Soil : slightly acidic
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : slugs
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
- Date of last repotting : 30/11/2020
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Hydrangea macrophylla Masja
Hydrangea Serrata Bluebird
Hydrangea Paniculata Phantom
Camellia reticulata Mary Williams
Camellia japonica Kramer's Supreme
Rhamnus frangula Asplenifolia
Hydrangea arborescens Annabelle
Magnolia Loebneri Leonard Messel
Camellia japonica Lavinia Maggi
Camellia japonica Margherita Coleoni