From mid april until mid may in frames, prick out once and transplant mid may or sow in may outdoors in rows. Avoid bruising the vines during growth : interruption in growth easily gives bitter fruits.
Bag of 1 gram for 8M²
-Vegetation : annual
-Time to sow seeds : mid april until mid may
-Harvest time : after 80-90 days
-Spacing between rows : 70 cm
-Spacing between plants : 70 cm
-growth of seeds after 4-6 days
- Common name : Johanna Hoffmann's cucumber
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mi-avril à mi-mai
- Harvest : après 80-90 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Cochlearia armoracia L.
Sinapis alba (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)