The Perennial watercress is a pretty pretty condiment plant, it can also serve as a decoration at the front of your flower beds.
The leaves and young flowers are used raw in salads, soups or sauces.
-Tolerates frost very well
-Gives a spicy taste
-Also called winter watercress
Sow from mid-March to September in the ground. Harvest all year round.
- Common name : Perennial Cress
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : from mid-March to September
- Harvest : all year
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).