Cucumber Marketmore BIO
Cucumber Marketmore is an early variety with firm, crisp flesh without bitterness, sown from April to mid-May in a frame, then transplanted to the garden when frosts are no longer feared or sown directly in the ground from mid-May. may help the plant to climb on a trellis to save space on the ground, because cucumbers are runners and can take a lot of space in the garden if they are allowed to crawl, however it is important not to spoil young stems during the shoot, as this would make the fruit bitter.
The sunrise is quite fast between 8 to 12 days following the temperature the harvest is carried out on average 150 days after.
This organic seed bag of Cucumber Marketmore is enough for 6 M².
Reproducible organic seed. (left 1 or 2 standing fruits to harvest the seeds for the next year).
- Common name : Cucumber Marketmore
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : from April to mid-May under frames or open ground from mid-May
- Harvest : after 150 days
- Use : to cook
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Eruca sativa(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)