Lettuce 4 seasons wonder BIO
lettuce 4 seasons wonder is a variety with big red apple soft and refreshing leaf, as the name suggests it can be cultivated by shifting sowing of a few weeks to have an availability in the kitchen garden spread over a long period.
Harvesting is 45 to 60 days after emergence.
Seedlings can begin as early as February under layer and under bucket frame in order to transplant them to the garden more easily, or online directly in open ground from mid-March to August.
The organic seed bag of lettuce 4 seasons wonder is enough for 35 M². (Reproducible seeds)
- Common name : Lettuce 4 seasons wonder
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : from February under layer and under frame or full earth from mid-March to August
- Harvest : after 45 to 60 days
- Use : to cook
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: