- Common name : Yellow Mustard
- Category : herbe aromatique
- Time to sow seeds : from mid-March to early June
- Use : young leaves in salads, seeds in meat or fish dishes, crushed seeds in mayonaise or sauces
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)