Onion Noordhollandse Blood Red
Onion Noordhollandse Blood Red, onion a dark red variety with a spicy flavor and very good shelf life.
Sow in the ground in rows 35 cm apart from the beginning of March until the end of April then thin out.
Harvest from August to September (can be stored all winter if dry.
Bag of 4 grams.
- Common name : Onion Noordhollandse Blood Red
- Harvest : from August to September
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)