Magnolia Liliflora Nigra
Originally from China, this Magnolia has the characteristic foliage that appears in May-June, at the same time as the flowering which is of a dark purple with a lighter interior, its corolla is in the form of a bowl.
This is abundant and dating back in the summer.
- Family : Magnoliaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1,50/2M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : dark purple, inside lighter-shaped bowl, upgoing in summer
- Use : isolated, shruberry
- Soil : acid
- Habit : Spreading
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : cochineal
- Possible diseases : rot - coral disease
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).