Camellia Kramer's Supreme
Camellia japonica Kramer's Supreme
The Camellia japonica Kramer's Supreme or Camellia Kramer's Supreme is a shrub of horticultural origin that comes from Japan and Korea. It is distinguished from its counterparts by its magnificent, fragrant flowering, consisting of cherry-red, peony-shaped inflorescences. Its dark green, glossy evergreen foliage highlights the shimmering colour of its sublime, very double flowers.
The Camellia Kramer's Supreme is on average 1.50 to 2 metres high at maturity and spreads from 1 to 1.50 metres. Rather hardy (-15°C), it prefers a shady position and requires an acidic, moist and well-drained soil, composed of a mixture of garden soil, potting soil and heath. With its upright, compact habit, it is a lovely addition to a bed, a flowering or evergreen hedge, an ornamental garden or simply placed in isolation on a lawn. It can also be grown in a pot or tub to decorate a balcony or terrace.
Camellia japonica Kramer's Supreme is disease resistant, very easy to grow and low maintenance. Once well established, it requires little water: regular watering without excess throughout the year suits it perfectly, and a slowdown in September-October favours flowering for above-ground crops. It does not require any particular pruning, just regular removal of old branches and dead leaves and flowers.
- Common name : Camellia Kramer's Supreme
- Family : Theaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1 to 1,50 m
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : Red cherry
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : acid
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : aphid - cochineal
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Frangula alnus Ron Williams
Philadelphus virginalis Snowbelle
Deutzia Tourbillon Rouge