Forsythia intermedia Minigold
This variety of Forsythia has a slower development than Forsythia intermedia, about 1M high.
Its remarkable bright yellow bloom appears on the wood of February in early March and extends into April. It will quickly form a nice bush that will fit perfectly into the hedge composition.
Ideal for small gardens.
- Common name : Dwarf Forsythia
- Family : Oléaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1M20
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : yellow
- Use : shrubbery - slope - pot - flowering or rural hedge
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : Scabies - rot
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Chinese Azalea Sonenson
Azalea Mollis Sonenson
Chinese Azalea Goldtopas
Azalea Knap-Hill Goldtopas
Purple dwarf Weigelia
Weigela Florida nana Purpurea
Ninebark Dart's Gold
Physocarpus Opulifolius Dart's Gold
Japanese spirea Anthony Waterer
Spiraea Japonica Anthony Waterer
President Grevy lilac
Syringa Vulgaris Président Grevy