Weigela rosea is a small shrub easy to live in our gardens, it particularly enjoys in half-shade or soft sun, in a consistent and fresh soil. Rapid growth reaches a height, at adulthood, of 2 to 3 meters in only a few years, it tolerates even the maritime winds and the polluted atmospheres without problems.
The flowering of Weigela rosea is abundant, it appears in the middle of spring in the form of real small bouquets of tubular pink and white flowers, its opposite leaves 6 to 12 cm long are elliptic.
Its maintenance is optional, it is limited to pruning just after flowering to ensure the following even more abundant.
Weigela rosea is soft, compact and bushy, ideal for small gardens in isolated, shruberry or flowering hedges mixed with other bushy shrubs such as: Forsythia, Weigela bristol ruby, Mock Orange , Deutzia mont rose, Callicarpa, Deutzia scabra, Japanese Quince .
Very easy to grow!
- Common name : Pink Weigelia
- Family : Caprifoliaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1M50/2M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : pink and white
- Use : isolated, flowered hedge, shrubbery
- Soil : all
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nematode
- Possible diseases : root rot
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Cornus alba Elegantissima
Hibiscus syriacus Blue Chiffon
Kolkwitzia amabilis Pink Cloud
Syringa Vulgaris Président Grevy