Common dogwood winter beauty
Cornus sanguinea winter beauty
The Cornus sanguinea "Winter Beauty" is a small shrub with rapid growth, it is remarkable by the coloring of its twigs in yellow, orange and red gradient almost fluorescent in winter, it is a real illumination, almost unreal with the white contrast when the garden is covered with a thick layer of snow, we will notice that it is especially the young branches of the year that are the most colorful, you can in this case prune the shrub to 30 cm a year on two, the operation will consist of branching the bush to obtain a more and more flamboyant effect.
Cornus sanguinea "Winter Beauty" is easy to cultivate, it is often planted by three on sunny slopes, it thrives well in all soils, but it still has a preference for rather calcareous soils, its height will not exceed 1M80
- Common name : Common dogwood winter beauty
- Family : Cornaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1M50
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Fruit : purple to black berries, decorative from September to October
- Use : isolated - shruberry - hedges
- Soil : all
- Habit : upright
- Earth to use : 75% universal potting soil and 25% heath earth
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : anthracnose
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Hydrangea serrata Preziosa
Syringa Vulgaris Président Grevy
Philadelphus Lemoinei Manteau d'Hermine
Syringa vulgaris Madame Florent Stepman
Philadelphus lemoinei Dame Blanche
Philadelphus Frosty Morn
Camellia japonica Kramer's Supreme