Purple Japanese maple
Acer Palmatum Atropurpureum
The must-have Purple Japanese maple is ideal for all uses, both isolated or in shruberry, in pot or in bonzaï.
The Purple Japanese maple is remarkable for its bright red foliage and its spreading port.
It prefers a deep, fresh, rather acid ground.
- Common name : Purple Japanese maple
- Family : Aceraceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 3 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Use : shruberry, isolated,bonsaï
- Soil : Rich and well-drained, acidic
- Habit : Spreading
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : acarina - caterpillar - cochineal
- Possible diseases : burn - pourridié - black spots
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Camellia japonica Kramer's Supreme
Cornus controversa variégata
Chaenomeles superba Pink Lady
Elaeagnus ebbingei Gilt Edge
Cornus alba Elegantissima
Hydrangea arborescens Annabelle
Berberis Thunbergii Atropurpurea
Cornus sanguinea Midwinter Fire