- En culture
Purple Japanese maple
Acer Palmatum Atropurpureum
The must-have Purple Japanese maple is ideal for all uses, both isolated or in shruberry, in pot or in bonzaï.
The Purple Japanese maple is remarkable for its bright red foliage and its spreading port.
It prefers a deep, fresh, rather acid ground.
- Common name : Purple Japanese maple
- Family : Acéraceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 3M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Use : shruberry, isolated,bonsaï
- Soil : Rich and well-drained, acidic
- Habit : Spreading
- Earth to use : 50% universal potting soil and 50% heath earth
- Enemies : acarina - caterpillar - cochineal
- Possible diseases : burn - pourridié - black spots
- Date of last repotting : 20/11/2018
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Syringa vulgaris Madame Lemoine
Philadelphus virginalis Minnesota Snowflake
Weigela Florida nana Purpurea