Mexican orange blossom
The Mexican orange blossom is a pretty little shrub with a compact port growing at an average height of 2 meters and possessing evergreen foliage, the Choisya is especially appreciated for its abundant flowering melliferous with orange scent which appears in April-May and often with a rise in September.
The cultivation of Choisya Ternata in the garden is not very difficult, its growth is rather rapid, he will reach his adult height in a few years, it also has good resistance to cold down to -15 ° C, but it is essential to protect it from the cold winds, to lean against a wall on the south side is an ideal location for this plant.
Good resistance to diseases.
- Common name : Mexican orange blossom
- Family : Rutaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 2 - 2,50 m
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : shruberry, flowering hedge, isolated
- Soil : slightly acidic
- Habit : compact
- Earth to use : 70% universal potting soil, 30% heath earth
- Enemies : slugs
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Elaeagnus ebbingei Compacta
Hibiscus syriacus Blue Chiffon
Hydrangea Paniculata Phantom
Ulmus minor Jacqueline Hillier
Viburnum Plicatum Tomentosum
Elaeagnus Pungens Maculata
Cornus alba Gouchaultii
Forsythia intermedia Minigold
Hydrangea macrophylla Masja