The Abies koreana is a small ornamental conifer with blue - violet cylindrical cones which appear already on the young subjects, it carries a dark green foliage glazed with silverback, it has a wide pyramidal port.
The Abies koreana grows slowly, 1M50 in 10 years, so it is the ideal tree for small gardens, isolated, rock garden or shruberry.
Cultivation in pot or bonsai possible.
- Common name : Korea fir
- Family : Pinaceae
- Category : conifers
- Spread : 1 - 3 m
- Foliage : evergreen
- Fruit : Green then blue-violet cones
- Use : Isolated - shade - screen - rock garden - pot
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : pyramidal
- Earth to use : 75% universal potting soil and 25% heath earth
- Enemies : cochineal insects - aphids - red spiders
- Possible diseases : armillaire
- Date of last repotting : 15/12/2020
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).