For many garden lovers, rhododendron is the king of decorative shrubs. It owes it to its sumptuous spring flowering but also to its beautiful evergreen foliage which maintains its interest in all seasons.
From the beginning of May, bright pink salmon flowers bloom and illuminate the shady corners of the garden. For a month, the Rhododendron Azimut puts on its colorful coat, a delight for the eyes! Like a watercolor, the salmon pink color blends perfectly with the magenta or lilac shade of an azalea, the purple of a Japanese maple and the ivory white of a Fothergilla.
Among the multitude of varieties of rhododendrons, let yourself be seduced by Rhododendron Azimut. With a maximum height of 1.20 meters, it settles in a shrubbery or on the edge of a terrace. Rhododendron Azimut thrives in acidic, light, moist, and fresh soil. It is a hardy heather plant that can withstand temperatures up to 21 ° C.
The Rhododendron Azimut enjoys being placed in partial shade, ideally in the North or the North-West.Its maintenance is simple since he has found the location that suits him, there is no need to prune it.
- Common name : Rhododendron Azimut
- Family : Ericaceae
- Category : shrub
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : salmon pink
- Use : shrubbery - edge of undergrowth
- Soil : acid
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : aphid - otorhynch - cochineal - leafhopper - whitefly
- Possible diseases : black spots - rust disease - root rot - phytophthora - powdery mildew - desiccation - chlorosis - armillaria
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).