Hardy kiwi vine Issai self-fertile
Actinidia Arguta Issai
The Hardy kiwi vine Issai is very rustic -25 ° C, it is self-fertile, flowering occurs in June and harvest its many tasty fruits in September.
The Hardy kiwi vine is fast growing, it already produces fruit from the second year, easy to grow it is unnecessary to protect the winter.
- Common name : Hardy kiwi vine
- Family : Actinidiaceae
- Category : fruit tree
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Fruit : Kiwi, very sweet fruit of 3 cm with smooth skin
- Harvest : september
- Use : garden, arbor, pergola, trellis
- Soil : all
- Habit : climbing
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : red spiders
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Citrus Australasica - Microcitrus australasica
Malus domestica Landsberger Reinette
Prunus Avium Sylvia
Citrus Latifolia Tahiti
Actinidia hybride Zakarpacie
Ficus carica Longue d'août