Pear tree Obelisk® « columnar »
Pyrus communis Obelisk®
The pear tree Obelisk® is a fruit tree Columnar port very space-saving because adult it will reach only 2 m in height, bringing a beautiful verticality to the garden, the realization of a hedge is possible the spacing of trees should be 80 cm.
The pear tree Obelisk® is self-fertile and in this case it ensures the production of large, juicy pears of very appreciable taste every year, the height of this tree makes it easy to harvest fruit from October to November.
The pear tree Obelisk® is grafted low stem on Cydonia oblonga K.Adams rootstocks, ideal for small gardens.
This variety of pear is a little less sensitive to diseases, thus limiting curative products.
- Common name : Pear tree Obelisk® « columnar »
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : grafted low stem fruit tree
- Spread : 0,50 to 0,80 M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Fruit : large greenish-yellow fruit and sweet, half-late
- Harvest : October to November
- Use : Pot - terrace - balcony - Hedge - trellised - Isolated - orchard
- Soil : all
- Habit : Columnar
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Ficus carica Brown Turkey
Malus Domestica Reine des Reinettes
Malus domestica Double Belle Fleur
Citrus Australasica - Microcitrus australasica
Prunus Avium Sylvia