Sow late summer until early autumn in open ground, scattered or in rows.
-Vegetation : annual
-Time to sow seeds : late summer until early autumn in open ground, scattered or in rows
-Harvest time : after 20 - 30 days
-Spacing between rows : 30 cm
-Spacing between plants : 3 - 25 cm
-growth of seeds 10 days
- Common name : Épinard géant d'hiver
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mi-août à fin septembre
- Harvest : après 20 à 30 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Medicago sativa (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)