Pak Choy Canton
Brassica rapa subsp. Chinensis
Pak-Choy is suitable for stir-fries, short cooking or steaming. Can be combined with a lot of ingredients. Often used in salads, spring rolls and soup.
From mid until late summer in open ground in rows. Thin out, but avoid transplanting! Taisai bolts easily; therefore do not sow too early and do not transplant the seedlings.
- Common name : Pak choi Canton
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mi-juillet à fin août
- Harvest : après 120 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)