The delicious rhubarb is well known by its fabulous compotes, tarts and jams, it is a strong perennial plant to have absolutely in a perpetual kitchen garden.
She likes wetlands, cool and deep, avoid sites too hot, soft shade suits her very well.
Sow in March / April in the vegetable garden or from August to September in terrine.
- Common name : Rhubarb Victoria
- Category : fruit
- Time to sow seeds : March to April
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)