Brassica olearacea var. sabauda
Sow outdoors in a seedbed in late spring. Plant out after 5-6 weeks. In order to obtain strong plants, sow seed thinly and do not over water
-Vegetation : annual
-Time to sow seeds : late spring
-Harvest time : after 150 days
-Spacing between rows : 60 cm
-Spacing between plants : 60 cm
-growth of seeds after 10-20 days
- Common name : Chou de Milan ou de savoie
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : avril à mi-mai
- Harvest : après 150 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).